Explore the best of Central Goa’s Capital City along the river Mandovi and Old Goa’s historical monuments, landmarks that take you back in time for sure.
Experience visiting city’s famous church, Miramar beach, and Dona Paula jetty points, boating points, State Museum, Hustling bustling City Market where there is something for everyone, pass by mix of new and colonial architectural structures, eating joints, cafes and witness prominent cultural centre, Garden, Casino Point, and River Cruise Point while riding along the river Mandovi.
Go back in time while in Old Goa, beside the Mandovi River - The former capital of Portuguese India, known for its colonial-era monuments like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, with the remains of St. Francis Xavier, and the domed Church of St. Cajetan, inspired by St. Peter’s in Rome. Nearby, the vast Se Cathedral, built in the 16th–17th centuries, has ornate chapels and a bell tower. Explore historical landmarks, Heritage Monuments, Archaeological Museum and much more!
It is just breath-taking experience, so Hop-On to “The Essential Route - Panaji & Old Goa”.
- Unlimited rides to explore 28+ tourist attractions that awaits for you on the route
- You are free to board the bus anywhere on the designated route and 28 bus stops
- 02 days validity pass [consecutive usage]to ride on scheduled bus routes between 9:00am-05:30pm
- English speaking Guest Relation Executive on bus
- Free – Hop On Hop Off Goa route map and tourist attraction brief Information leaflet
- Automatic GPS enabled audio commentary on board in English - 28 Tourist Attractions
- Multilingual audio commentary – Easy to download option upon boarding the bus*
- Experience riding Double Deck Bus* and Single Deck Bus** while crossing at interchange points on route
- AC section on board buses(Double Decker/Single Decker) is available on First come first served basis
- Ideal frequency hould be 60 minutes to get on / get down – “Insured flexibility”
We care for you!
- Safe, Comfortable, Economical
- CCTV surveillance
- GPS tracking and monitoring
- Mobile charging facility on board
- Customer care back-up number during service operational hours 9:00am -05:30pm – “Get info about Hop On Hop Off Goa service”
Note: Please be informed that, as on date, Hop On Hop Off Goa sightseeing Bus is not equipped for wheel chaired tourists with disability.